I know, I haven't posted in a while. Last week was our first full week back to school for Kayla so we've been busy just getting back into the routine of things. She had a great week and got a star sticker each day for good behavior! I'm really looking forward to this school year because of all the one on one time I'll have with my sweet boy. All last {school} year he was still taking a morning nap so our routine pretty much was *take Kayla to school * go straight back home so Gavin could nap * mama relax in a nice quiet home * Gavin would wake and have a little snack * go pick up Kayla. And while I really appreciated {as did he ;) } the opportunity for him to nap in peace and quiet, I'm excited for this year where we'll have the whole morning {3 days a week} to pal around and do some of the things Kayla and I did when she was this age.
Annnnnnywayyyys........So all I really captured on the camera this past week was a dance party and some moments of sibling love. Dance party's are quite the regular scene around here; especially this past summer when it was just to hot to go outside and burn some energy. I would tune into a music channel on the TV and the kiddos would get off their bums and start shakin' it. Always good entertainment! Kayla will say 'find some CRAZY music mommy' and the dance party in on. For this day the all 80s channel was her crazy music choice and we had a lot of fun!
awwwwwww, I just heart these two to pieces!
1 comment:
So Cute!! Love the last picture :)
Huggs,
grammy karen
Post a Comment