Today we had a great play date! It was our first play date of the summer with one of Kayla's classmates, Lilly and her little brother Kolton. It was perfect because, obviously, Kayla and Lilly are around the same age AND Gavin and Kolton are around the same age! I know, right! So anyways.....it was just too cute watching their little reunion (it's been about a month since school was out) Kayla was beyond excited to have her friend over. It was also fun watching the little boys interact; Gavin is usually the 'baby' in the group so it was nice to see him playing with a little guy his own age. And what did we do on this hot summer day...well, had some lunch and broke out the water works of course!
*I know, y'all are probably thinking 'really, more slip 'n slide photos?!' but let's face it, these days if we're playing outside there's a 99% chance water will be involved! :)*
OK, look at those cheeks! Could this little guy be in cuter! I know, I'm a little partial to sweet kissable chubby baby boy cheeks!
I think we're gonna need a bigger slip 'n slide!
Here's to many more fun play dates this summer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment