Well, it's getting to be that time of year again.....SUMMER! And I'm not saying that like it's a good thing :(! This will be our 3rd summer here (hopefully our last) and I've come to really loathe the season. Which is a shame. I've always loved summer, growing up and living where we have in the past. But here summer means mid-high 90s with 80% humidity. You can feel the weight of the hot sticky air on your shoulders and there's the feeling of not being able to take a deep breath. Forget going outside, unless you're neck deep in a pool. Give me a dry heat any day, I can handle that but this humidity just sucks the life out summer fun. And don't even get me started on the nasty bugs. I was raking the grass a few days ago of fallen pine needles and seriously have about 15 extremely itchy and unsightly bites on my legs. lovely.
annnnnnywayyyyyys...... that all leads me to the current (and future) post. Fun, indoor activities that burns a little energy for little legs. We decided to check out a new (to us) family fun center with neighbors, Molly and Sam. It had a large room of the ever popular bouncy houses, or as Sam has come to call them, jumpy jumps. This was Gavin's first encounter with a jumpy jump and it took him a while to warm up to it. But in the end he had a blast!
*yeah, you'll probably notice a lot of the pics will have blurred little subjects. In all the excitement I completely forgot to adjust my shutter speed to accommodate for the high activity.....oh well, next time....*
Break for lunch!
1 comment:
Looks like sooo much fun...let's go there when I come visit! Molly and Gavin look so sweet!
Hugs,
Grammy karen
Post a Comment