As I've said before, Gavin LOVES bath time and lately he has taken his time in the tub to a whole new level. He usually gets a lot more excited in the water than this clip shows, and I'm literally soaked by the end of it :)
Right now Kayla's favorite movie is Madagascar 2, she seriously watches bits and pieces of it every day. It's full of catchy songs and dance scenes and she LOVES to dance along with the characters. Are these dance moves inappropriate?!? I swear she has never seen a music video on MTV of VH1.
OK the next two clips are a bit longer than I usually put up but I had to include them because they just give a good snippet of our days. They both were taken about a week or two ago, before Gavin really started crawling around. In this first one, Kayla of course is dancing and acting out with Madagascar 2, and Gavin as usual when Kayla is around can't keep his eyes off her.
On this day Gavin had woken up before Kayla from their naps, so we had some quiet one on one time.
1 comment:
So Funny! Kayla has some good dance moves.:) Gavin is adorable and will be crawling all around very soon.
Hugs,
Grammy Karen
Post a Comment