For the month of September we're going to take a break from those two classes and instead go to the public library for weekly storytime. I'm excited about that and hope it's a good experience for Kayla.
On Wednesday I had my 20 week ultra sound and we found out there is a little boy growing in there!! We're very excited and looking forward to life with a little boy and girl! I don't have any pictures to post from that visit because he was mostly in awkward positions and we just couldn't get a real clear image worth posting. But he's moving around a lot and I'm starting to get the feeling that he's going to be just as active as Kayla in and outside the womb!
You know, before you're a parent, most people have these ideas of what it's going to be like raising a child. You teach them right from wrong, how to throw a ball, and eat their veggies. But one thing I love is every day realizing all the other little things important in life that you NEVER thought of having to teach your little one. Like how to eat a soft taco.
In the past when it's taco night we just give Kayla the chicken, beans, rice, avocado, tortilla, etc. to eat separately. But tonight I thought well what the heck, she's gotta learn the art of the taco sooner or later so we gave it a go. And she did pretty good. In fact she was excited about the new finger food and made it half way through it before she realized she could open it up and pick all the yummy stuff out.


4 comments:
Kayla will really enjoy Rubios!!
Hugs from Grammy K.
you are such a good mommy julie. i am so excited you are going to have a baby boy - WATCH OUT! i think you will have to re-read 'THE book' ;-). i am definitely feeling my little one rolling around inside of me and i am LARGE and in CHARGE. wow. hope all is well. xo
A BOY!! Congrat's you guys, now you will have one of each. Glad to hear that all is well and love the video of active Kayla.
It's me again. I have loads of clothes from Jake and would love to give you some if you would like. Let me know and I'll start pulling outfits out.
Post a Comment