You'll notice the mrs. potato head she's holding. My mom sent that to her a few weeks back and after playing with for about 20 minutes she began calling it daddy. (I think it's because when you take all the parts out as pictured above it looks like a big bald head hehe). Well she continues to call it daddy still and carries it around with her just about everywhere she goes. The other day she dropped it and she yelled out 'sorry daddy!' It's very cute but also a little sad. The first couple weeks Garrett was gone she became very clingy and all around had a cranky attitude. But I think we're finally settling down and the extra out of house activities have definitely helped. Garrett has made it to the 2nd phase (out of 3 phases) of Ranger School. I've gotten a few letters and one phone call when he had an 8hr break between phases. He seems to be doing well. He was attacked by poison oak again and it resulted in infection again, but surprisingly instead of sending him home they are letting him take the antibiotics. So please continue to keep him in your prayers. This sort of infection can't truly heal until he's out of the elements and resting, so the sooner he can make it through the school the better.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I laughed until I cried! Kayla is so funny, looks like she loves her class. She even follows directions pretty well. Can't wait until I visit soon.
Lovies,
Grammy Karen
That Mr. Potato head is so funny that she was calling it daddy.
Poor Garrett I hope he is ok. We will definatley keep him in our prayers.
Post a Comment