

She did great. We had SOOO much fun. She clapped and danced at all the right times, and got a little annoyed with the loud kids behind us. That's my girl. And then it was time for the big guy to make his appearance.
This sweet little voice you hear above all others is a very excited Kayla.
As mentioned in an earlier post, Garrett is in the field. Unfortunately I haven't talked to him, so I have no updates to give you all with how things are going out there :(. Tomorrow, Kayla and are packing up and heading down to visit friends in Charleston, SC. I'm very excited but also a little nervous. Obviously Kayla and I are not strangers to road trips, but this will be the longest distance with just the two of us in the car. With stops for diaper changes and lunch it will probably take 4 1/2 to 5 hours. Yikes!! Please keep us in your prayers for a safe drive. And check back at the end of the week to see how it all went down!
No comments:
Post a Comment