Waaaaaay back in February Grammy Karen came out for a nice long visit! I really don't know what was wrong with me ..... but I didn't take one photo with my big camera, and only a handful with me cell phone! Very weird. Not like me at all. Fortunately my mom took a bazillion and even Kayla captured some great moments on her little camera :) So I like to think of these next two posts as a collaboration .... they took the photos and I edited ;)
A few hour after Grammy arrived it started snowing ....
and snowed .... and snowed some more! Quite a bit for this area.We ended up having two snow days attached to an all ready 3 day holiday weekend! It was great.
Not to far from our house is an awesome hill that the entire neighborhood sleds on when the time is right. The kiddos have been dying to do this so we finally made it out there.
It was seriously nerve racking for me! That wasn't fresh snow on the hill. It was hard, packed-down, and straight up ice in most areas. And it was steep! Much steeper than it looked from the road!
BUT, it was fun!
{yay! here's the token few I took on my cell ;)}
Grammy, Kayla, and I made a special outing just for the girls to have afternoon tea in Annapolis.
Kayla was super excited!
*Kayla photo*































No comments:
Post a Comment